Thursday, September 11, 2008

Aloha from Honolulu!

Plane rides are long for PCTs Finally in Honolulu


Just a quick note from the beautiful island state of Hawaii. I don't actually feel like I'm in Hawaii though since all I've seen was the airport and airport hotel. The palm trees and humidity give it away a bit though. The trip here was 5 1/2 hours to fly from Los Angeles.. but we had 5 hours to wait at the airport before our flight. Needless to say we are all tired and bed will be excellent shortly. We have to check out at 3:30am tommorow, to get to the airport for our 10 1/2 hour flight to Pohnpei. (With 3 stops, two in the Marshall Islands and one in Kosrae before Pohnpei)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow it's the real deal. you r doing it good for you. thats my baby!!! will be here if you need anything anything anything at all! love u my sunshine!!!!