Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunburned Christmas

Merry Christmas! School is out now, all is well. I've got a sunburn... certainly is different from Christmas in the U.S. No snow.. .not even a slight chill in the air. In fact, it's darn hot... and my nose is pink. Friday was a fun day at school for the kids, no classes, just games and activities. Over the next two weeks I'll be going in on occasion to do more work at the library and basically staying in the village. Christmas Eve will include midnight mass wearing my grass skirt at church. Then Christmas Day I'm making spagetti for a party that my neighbors are having. So Spaghetti and Grass Skirts and Sun Burns... just another Christmas in the Pacific.
Much Love, Joy, Laughter, Peace, And Happiness to all of you on the other side of the world!
Merry Christmas!
Children reading makes me giddy with joy..... (and it's recess time too)
Kids looking through the library book piles, since we're repainting the shelves and walls
I love these kids!
This is my Christmas Present... smiling kids with balloons and tinsel on their heads

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You already are making a differance when kids read at a library instead of beeing outside at recess. keep up the good work no matter what and in the ens you will be happy you did as much as you could .