Thursday, January 8, 2009

Holy Packages!!!

Wow.... so this Yapese lady is sure feeling the love... which was quite needed after a scare with Dengue Fever... luckily I don't have it, but I have been sick this past week and very achy..

So, when I came to town today and had SIX packages... and last week I got FIVE... Wow, did I feel the Love! And it's 9 days until my birthday.. so happy birthday to me!!

So, thank you ever so much everyone... Now I have plenty of treats, great new flipflops, a watch, new books for the school, school supplies, football (all the saints games!), Venezualan chocolate.... fake gold grillz..hehe... tupperware, granola, bars, nips (you crack me up Jeremy), lotion, coffee, stickers, DVD's, sunscreen (5 types), and more bugspray....even one very special package that took a boat ride all the way here and a 2 month vacation at sea, haha and lots more!!

FANTASTIC!!!! THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH! You don't know how much it really means to me and the kids at school!

No comments: